Why Learn Big Data Hadoop with Certification?
The world is getting increasingly digital, and this means big data is here to stay. In fact, the importance of big data and data analytics is going to continue growing in the coming years. Choosing a career in the field of big data and analytics might just be the type of role that you have been trying to find to meet your career expectations. Professionals who are working in this field can expect an impressive salary, with the median salary for data scientists being $116,000. Even those who are at the entry level will find high salaries, with average earnings of $92,000. As more and more companies realize the need for specialists in big data and analytics, the number of these jobs will continue to grow. Close to 80% of data scientists say there is currently a shortage of professionals working in the field.
Why should you take our Big Data and Hadoop Course?
The Big Data Hadoop Certification course is designed to give you an in-depth knowledge of the Big Data framework using Hadoop and Spark, including HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce. You will learn to use Pig, Hive, and Impala to process and analyze large datasets stored in the HDFS, and use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion with our big data training.
You will master real-time data processing using Spark, including functional programming in Spark, implementing Spark applications, understanding parallel processing in Spark, and using Spark RDD optimization techniques. With our big data course, you will also learn the various interactive algorithms in Spark and use Spark SQL for creating, transforming, and querying data forms.
As a part of the Big Data course, you will be required to execute real-life, industry-based projects using CloudLab in the domains of banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce. This Big Data Hadoop training course will prepare you for the Cloudera CCA175 big data certification.
What skills you will learn in this Big Data Hadoop Training?
Big Data Hadoop training will enable you to master the concepts of the Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment. You will learn to:
* Understand the different components of Hadoop ecosystem such as Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Apache Spark with this Hadoop course.
* Understand Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and YARN architecture, and learn how to work with them for storage and resource management
* Understand MapReduce and its characteristics and assimilate advanced MapReduce concepts
Ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
* Create database and tables in Hive and Impala, understand HBase, and use Hive and Impala for partitioning
* Understand different types of file formats, Avro Schema, using Arvo with Hive, and Sqoop and Schema evolution
* Understand Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
* Understand and work with HBase, its architecture and data storage, and learn the difference between HBase and RDBMS
* Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
* Do functional programming in Spark, and implement and build Spark applications
* Understand resilient distribution datasets (RDD) in detail
* Gain an in-depth understanding of parallel processing in Spark and Spark RDD optimization techniques
* Understand the common use cases of Spark and various interactive algorithms
* Learn Spark SQL, creating, transforming, and querying data frames
* Prepare for Cloudera CCA175 Big Data certification
Who should take this Big Data Hadoop Training Course?
Big Data career opportunities are on the rise, and Hadoop is quickly becoming a must-know technology in Big Data architecture. Big Data training is best suited for IT, data management, and analytics professionals looking to gain expertise in Big Data, including:
* Software Developers and Architects
* Analytics Professionals
* Senior IT professionals
* Testing and Mainframe Professionals
* Data Management Professionals
* Business Intelligence Professionals
* Project Managers
* Aspiring Data Scientists
* Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
What projects are included in this Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course?
The Hadoop Training course includes five real-life, industry-based projects. Successful evaluation of one of the following two projects is a part of the certification eligibility criteria.
Description: A Portuguese banking institution ran a marketing campaign to convince potential customers to invest in a bank term deposit. Their marketing campaigns were conducted through phone calls, and sometimes the same customer was contacted more than once. Your job is to analyze the data collected from the marketing campaign.
Description: A mobile phone service provider has launched a new Open Network campaign. The company has invited users to raise complaints about the towers in their locality if they face issues with their mobile network. The company has collected the dataset of users who raised a complaint. The fourth and the fifth field of the dataset has a latitude and longitude of users, which is important information for the company. You must find this latitude and longitude information on the basis of the available dataset and create three clusters of users with a k-means algorithm.
For additional practice, we have three more projects to help you start your Hadoop and Spark journey.
Domain- Social Media
Description: As part of a recruiting exercise, a major social media company asked candidates to analyze a dataset from Stack Exchange. You will be using the dataset to arrive at certain key insights.
Domain- Website providing movie-related information
Description: IMDB is an online database of movie-related information. IMDB users rate movies on a scale of 1 to 5 — 1 being the worst and 5 being the best — and provide reviews. The dataset also has additional information, such as the release year of the movie. You are tasked to analyze the data collected.
Description: A US-based insurance provider has decided to launch a new medical insurance program targeting various customers. To help a customer understand the market better, you must perform a series of data analyses using Hadoop.
How will Big Data Training help your career?
The field of big data and analytics is a dynamic one, adapting rapidly as technology evolves over time. Those professionals who take the initiative and excel in big data and analytics are well-positioned to keep pace with changes in the technology space and fill growing job opportunities. Some trends in big data include:
Global Hadoop Market to Reach $84.6 Billion by 2021 – Allied Market Research
Shortage of 1.4 -1.9 million Hadoop Data Analysts in the US alone by 2018– McKinsey
Hadoop Administrators in the US receive salaries of up to $123,000 – indeed.com
What types of jobs require Big Data Hadoop trained professionals?
The jobs that require Big Data Hadoop trained professionals include:
* IT professionals
* Data scientists
* Data engineers
* Data analysts
* Project managers
* Program managers