Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Continuous improvement at the project level Agile and Scrum
- Project Quality Plan Project Management
- Program Execution Agility Project Management
- Common areas of improvement for Project Managers Project Management
- Wondering to choose CSPO or PSPO? Project Management
- What is Project Control System? Project Management
- Types of Project Costs Project Management
- Should PMP credential be used next to my name on my signature Project Management
Machine Learning is a process of data evaluation that automates analytical model construction. It is a field that uses algorithms to learn from data and create predictions. We can also call an application of Artificial Intelligence that offers systems the ability to automatically learn and enhance from experience without being obviously programmed. Machine Learning concentrates on the progress of computer programs that can use data and use it to learn for themselves.
Basically, this means that we are able to feed data into an algorithm and use it to create predictions about what may occur in the future. It is a division of Artificial Intelligence based on the knowledge that systems can adopt from data, classify patterns, and make decisions with minimal human interference.
Suggested read: How ML is saving money and time
AI (Artificial Intelligence) is the research and design of an intelligent agent. These intelligent agents contain the capability to examine the environments and produce tasks which maximize success. AI studies use tools and insights from many fields, counting cognitive science, computer science, philosophy, psychology, neuroscience, linguistics, operations research, economics, control theory, optimization, probability, and logic.
Artificial Intelligence is based on the study, that how human thinks, learn, decide, and work in order to resolve an issue and then using the outcome of this study as a foundation of developing intelligent applications and systems.
Companies Working on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Amazon: Amazon a way forward in applying Machine Learning. Amazon is foremost the way in using Machine Learning visions. Amazon is using to improve its customer’s interaction with infallible customer service. At user service, they apply Machine Learning to solve customer problems, identify the right work structure to resolve and in some scenarios detect abuse of services as well.
Facebook (FB): American digital social media and social networking service organization located in Menlo Park, California. Facebook has more than two billion monthly users as of June 2017.
Microsoft: Microsoft has really been the third-highest spender on achievements over the last five years, according to CB research. The organization is well and actually into the internet market, particularly after its $26 billion purchase of LinkedIn two years ago. Microsoft creates, licenses, manufactures, supports, and sells computer application, consumer electronics, private computers, and services.
Google: Google is not limited as a search engine. Google has a number of things for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Google is highly working on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to bring change in Engineering.
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Global Scenario
Machine Learning is highly becoming a reality for forward-thinking companies. IDC forecasts revenues for Artificial Intelligence systems worldwide will almost double to $12.5 billion this year, and keep growing at a similar rate until they hit $46 billion in 2020. ML is the latest methodology to digital transformation, preparing our computing processes more well-organized, cost-effective, and consistent.
Also read: Top artificial intelligence technologies
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Extensively Used
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) is used for voice recognition in call centers and Automated caller machines.
- Virtual Assistant: Google, Siri, Alexa, Crotona are some of the major examples of virtual personal assistants.
- App-based taxi — While booking a cab, the app estimates the price of the ride and estimated time arrival.
- Video surveillance system — It is powered by AI that makes it possible to detect crime before they happen.
- Social Media Services — It offers functionalities like face recognition, People you may know, Similar Pin.
- Email Spam and Malware filtering for your inbox.
- Online customer support to advanced chatbots.
- Shopping experiences with product recommendations.